Past Life Regression (PLR) is an exciting trip into your own subconscious, unlocking doors that open to other worlds, other times. Our Soul gets the chance to come back and finish what was not finished or learned by us in previous past lives.
Distortions in mental, emotional, physical & spiritual well-being can be resolved through PLR. YOU are the catalyst for change. Experience your life and even the lives of your family and friends quickly change when the originating past-life trauma or block is uncovered.
Some benefits of Past Life Regression
- Let go of past traumas and move on from them.
- Find relief from mental and emotional symptoms such as stress, anxiety, fear, and phobias, panic attacks, emotional outbursts, blocked feelings, self harm, numbness, unexplainable physical pain or recurring relationship problems.
- Shed the worries and stresses of everyday life.
- Gain a more in-depth understanding of current life challenges.
- Resolution of unresolved, emotional issues that can reinforce health, career, relationship, or behavioral challenges.
- A release of limiting thoughts.
- Removal of barriers to inner peace.
- A better understanding of relationships and the ability to create healthier patterns.
- Forgiveness toward those who have wronged you.
- Renewed motivation to make desired changes.
- Dissolve fear of death through knowing we are eternal.
- Understanding that we all purposely choose our lives.
- Ability to release helpless feelings around the loss of loved ones.
- Increase in self-esteem and confidence as you step into your truth.
- Gain a new perspective and significant transformation in how you view yourself and the world.
- An expanded sense of universal love and acceptance of self and others.
- Deeper understanding of the loving intelligence that is life and all that is.
PLR works by going to the root of the problem. It reaches further and heals deeper at the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels than most other therapeutic approaches.
What to expect
Past-life regression is essentially guided hypnosis. You will be guided into a deeply relaxed but still conscious state in which you are still aware and in complete control. Past life regression can only be successful under these conditions. This is not a form of suggestion or mind-control. You will be asked questions about what you see or feel; images and sensations that appear are then interpreted into a cohesive vision of a past life.
Your higher self will selectively reveal what is most healing for what you are experiencing in that particular time in your current life.
Physically, everyone reacts to a past life regression session differently. Most come out of it feeling relaxed and refreshed with a sense of awe
Nearly everyone finds the journey into their own past lives fascinating, enlightening, healing on many levels and very enjoyable.
Frequently Asked Questions about Past Life Regression
Is regression safe?
Yes absolutely. You can come ‘out of trance’ at anytime you wish; remember these are merely memories and cannot hurt you.
Can anyone be regressed?
Most people can however if someone has had some severe emotional crisis in their present life which has not been dealt with then the memories may take longer to be released.
I don’t believe in reincarnation or anything like that, will that make a difference?
Not at all, many people who do not believe in the principles of reincarnation have been surprised at the results obtained.
What happens if I recover a particularly traumatic memory?
Because I am a trained clinical hypnotherapist I will guide you safely through any experience that you have.
Videos on Past Life Regression with Dolores Cannon
Dolores Cannon on What is it like to go into a past life?